Cultivate your Christian faith with affordable online classes that fit your schedule, at Northpoint Bible College, where our exclusive focus is Pentecostal ministry training.
Course Design with You in Mind
When we designed our online courses, we did so with you in mind. Have you struggled in school before? Hate courses that rely entirely on a couple of exams for your whole grade? We know that these things can sometimes hold you back from pursuing your degree, so we’ve taken a different approach. We also know listening to long lectures can be boring and impersonal, so our courses are designed for you to become an active participant in the online learning community.
Fill Out the Part Time App to Sign Up for a Class
Questions? Contact an Enrollment Counselor
Degrees and Classes
Growing Catalog Online
- Percentage of Students Taking Online Courses 33%
- Percentage of Online Students Working Full Time 27%
- Growth Rate for Online Learning in Higher Education 17%
- Growth Rate for Traditional Higher Education 1.2%
SARA Complaint Procedure Northpoint Bible College and Graduate School Student Grievance Form Unlocked Complaint Procedure NPBCOne of the distinctive elements of Northpoint Bible College is the spiritual life on campus. Enrollment in Northpoint’s online courses grants you access to a spiritual community you never thought possible! From online chapel streaming to a live virtual prayer wall, you will have the opportunity to contribute to a rich, Pentecostal, spiritual atmosphere.
Frequently Asked Questions
What degrees are available?
- Pastoral Ministries
- Christian Education – Church Ministry
- Christian Education – Children and Family Ministry
- Christian Education – Youth Ministry
- World Missions
We also offer the following:
- Associate of Arts in Bible and Theology
- One Year Certificates
Northpoint Bible College is authorized to offer online education in the following states:
What is the online course format?
- Asynchronous (can be completed on your own schedule)
- Every course includes:
- collaboration with other students
- weekly work due
- discussion boards
- Some courses will utilize:
- secure online testing through respondus
- lecture videos
- assignments that require you to record video of yourself (making a speech, preaching, etc)
Are your courses accessible?
How can I engage in the Northpoint community online?
What is the cost?
What financial aid is available?
What courses are offered?
- Not every course is offered every semester
- Summer offerings may vary based on demand
What is Northpoint's Transfer of Credit Policy?
Student should request an official transcript from all colleges he/she attended. The official transcript from an accredited college or university should be submitted to the Office of the Registrar at the time of application. Only courses in which a grade of C or better was earned will be considered. Once the transcript is evaluated the student will be notified, as will the Financial Aid office, to the number of credits being transferred into Northpoint. Only credits that go toward a student’s program will be transferred. Students must complete their last 30 hours of credits through Northpoint in order to graduate with a degree or certificate. Requests for credits to be transferred in following matriculation must be approved by the Dean of Academics.