Zion and Northpoint Alumni,
Many of you are finalizing plans to attend Homecoming 2023 on the campus of Northpoint Bible College in Haverhill, Massachusetts, September 13-15.
Your Alumni Association Board has prepared times of renewal and refreshing fellowship for you to enjoy. While you are on our campus, you will meet our students and have the opportunity to speak into their lives and encourage them as they train to become pastors, missionaries, evangelists, and workers in God’s kingdom.
(You’ll find the “Register Here” button below.)
Homecoming 2023 Events
Wednesday, September 13
- Registration Opens 9:00 AM
- Chapel Preach-A-Thon: 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
– Speaker: Eric McIntire ‘24
– Speaker: Mark Davy ‘84
– Speaker: Richard Del Rio ‘73
- Evening Music, Worship & Preaching: 6:30-8:30 PM
– Speaker: James Cernero ‘75
- Pizza Reception following Evening Service
Thursday, September 14
- Chapel: 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
– Speaker: Marsha Mansour ‘95
- Alumni Banquet: 12:30 PM
- Reunion Classes following Alumni Banquet
- President’s Dinner hosted by President and Mrs. Tiff Shuttlesworth
- 50th Celebration Class of 1973 (and before): 5:00 PM
- Evening Service: 7:00 PM
-Speaker: President Tiff Shuttlesworth
Friday, September 15
- Prayer and Praise Breakfast: 8:30 AM
– Leader/Speaker: Oriana Whelan ‘92
- Chapel: 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
– Speaker: James Seymour ’75
We look forward to meeting you and joining with you in these services and activities.
May God bless you,
Zion/Northpoint Bible College Alumni Association
All Zion/Northpoint Homecoming activities will take place on the campus of Northpoint Bible College and Seminary: 320 South Main Street, Haverhill, MA 01835.
On Campus Housing
If you would like to stay on campus, please contact Rev. Monica Hall at [email protected] or call (978) 478-3403. Housing is limited. On campus housing is $50/per night with shared dorm-style restrooms.
Off Campus Housing Accommodations
For hotel discounts mention: Northpoint Bible College.Book directly through the local hotel, not the 800 number, for a special rate.
Hampton Inn:(978) 374-7755 (Mention Northpoint Bible College)*
*Reserve for special rate of $139/per night.
106 Bank Rd., Haverhill, MA 01832
CHOOSE REGISTRATION OPTIONS:
ATTENTIONEsteemed Alumni of the Class of 1973 andCurrent/Former Faculty & Staff of Zion/Northpoint Bible College & Seminary:
Please DO NOT complete this form!*In Honor of your 50th Class Reunion and/or time of service to Zion/Northpoint Bible College & Seminary, your registration fee will be waived.
To register, email: [email protected] or call 978-478-3403.
* Spouses (or your additional guest) who are not part of the class of 1973, DO need to register online.
**Spouses (or your additional guest) who not currently serving or has formerly served Zion/Northpoint as faculty or staff, DO need to register online.
While you are on our campus you may want to visit the following:
- Zion-Northpoint Heritage Center
- Alumni Office
- Greenhouse Café)
- Alumni Product Table (in Academy Hall)
- Marie Green Prayer Chapel
- eSports Center
- Guided campus tours (following Friday Prayer and Praise Breakfast)
MORE ABOUT NORTHPOINT:
- Mission Statement:
- Northpoint Bible College exists to teach and train students for Excellent Pentecostal Ministry in fulfillment of The Great Commission.
- Scripture, Calling, Character, Ministry, Academics, Pentecostal, Community, Service.
- In 1924 Northpoint Bible College (Formerly Zion Bible College) was founded by Rev. Christine A. Gibson for the purpose of preparing men and women for Pentecostal ministry. The school started in East Providence, Rhode Island, and in 1985 relocated to Barrington, Rhode Island. In 2008, the college was miraculously blessed with its current beautiful and historic 18 acre residential campus, located in Haverhill, Massachusetts.
#biblecollege #newenglandbiblecollege #pentecostalbiblecollege #massachusettsbiblecollege #calling #scripture #northpointbiblecollege