The preparation and excitement of Homecoming 2022 is building! I hope you are making plans to attend Homecoming 2022 on our campus in Haverhill, MA.
Zion Alumni Rev. Terry King has an exciting Pre-Homecoming event for those for the Class of 1972. (See his comments later in this email.)
I will be looking for you September 14-16—and earlier for the Class of ’72.
Our Alumni are the strength of our college.
Dr. Thomas HarrisonChief Development Officer
PS: Class of ’72, please note this information from Rev. Terry King
September 12 (Monday) 7:00 PM
- Meet Zion Gospel Temple (90 Leonard Ave, East Providence, RI 02914)
- My thought is many of us have wonderful memories of the Temple. Pastor Crandall has graciously made provisions for to have use of the sanctuary to remember, pray, etc.
September 13 (Tuesday) Haverhill Hampton Inn Conference Room
- I have reserved the room from noon until 10:00PM. My heart is to worship, hear one another’s stories, pray for one another. I have invited Nat Saginario to be our special guest and share with us.
September 14-16 Join the Northpoint Homecoming Celebration
September. 14 (Wednesday)
- 11:00AM Preach-a-thon in the chapel at Northpoint, afternoon open for fellowship.
- 1:30PM Alumni Council Meeting
- 7:00PM Service
September 15, Thursday
- 11:00AM Chapel
- 12:30 Alumni Luncheon for all Alumni Members Registered for Homecoming (Cost of the meal included with the registration fee)
- 7:00PM Service
September 16, Friday
- 8:30AM Prayer and Praise Service
- 11:00AM Closing Chapel Service
Let’s get started!
- Set aside September 12-16
- Join our Facebook group: ZBI Northpoint Class of 72. CLICK HERE
- Please help me plan for Monday and Tuesday by responding with a call or email to Linda or me.
Terry Phone: 301-992-6397; Email
Linda Phone: 301-991-2520; Email
- Meals and hotel for Monday and Tuesday are on your own, I have already paid for the conference room rental. So, there is no charge for the extra two days of reunion.
- For the Homecoming events, do NOT complete the Northpoint online form. Contact Dr. Thomas Harrison to waive your registration fee by email or call (417) 527-7772.
Spouses who are not graduates do need to register and pay online. CLICK HERE
- Hotel reservations are on your own. Northpoint has made arrangements for discounted rates.
For hotel discounts mention: Northpoint Bible College. Book through local hotel, not 800 number, for special rate.
Best Western: 978-373-1511 ext. 0 (Mention Northpoint Bible College) 401 Lowell Ave, Haverhill, MA 01832 Reserve for special rate of $82/per night.
Hampton Inn: 978-374-7755 (Mention Northpoint Bible College) 106 Bank Rd, Haverhill, MA 01832 Reserve for special rate of $119/per night.
A limited number of rooms are available on campus
- Please help me find other classmates! Email, phone, Facebook, anything! Ask them to contact me.
- If you are not able to attend, email a greeting I can share with your classmates. I hope to organize publication afterwards.
We are HIS! Please help make this the best ZBI Northpoint reunion ever!
More About Northpoint:
- Mission Statement:
- Northpoint Bible College exists to teach and train students for Excellent Pentecostal Ministry in fulfillment of The Great Commission.
- Scripture, Calling, Character, Ministry, Academics, Pentecostal, Community, Service.
- In 1924 Northpoint Bible College (Formerly Zion Bible College) was founded by Rev. Christine A. Gibson for the purpose of preparing men and women for Pentecostal ministry. The school started in East Providence, Rhode Island, and in 1985 relocated to Barrington, Rhode Island. In 2008, the college was miraculously blessed with its current beautiful and historic 18 acre residential campus, located in Haverhill, Massachusetts.
#biblecollege #newenglandbiblecollege #pentecostalbiblecollege #massachusettsbiblecollege #calling #scripture #northpointbiblecollege