Upon your acceptance you will take all your acceptance documents, such as your Acceptance letter, International Student Documentation of Finances with bank statement attached, and your I-20 and your passport to the American Embassy to apply for a student visa (F-1 Visa). Canadian students do not need to visit an embassy, but simply bring all these documents to the US border crossing for approval. Please note that you will want to contact the Embassy to obtain a list of all the documentation you will need for your appointment.