FACULTY & STAFF RESOURCES
Sign in with your username (first initial and last name) and password. If you forget your password, submit a ticket by clicking the support button.
Your username and password will be the same information you use to get into Canvas. If you have forgotten your password, please let us know by clicking the support button below. There are printers in the library and in the Academy building.
Your username is your first name, a period, and then your last name (eg: firstname.lastname). If you have questions about what you see inside of canvas, contact our Director of Online Education. If you need help logging in, please contact Support.
In SONIS you can see your final grades, attendance, update your contact info, and more! Your username and password will be the same as Canvas. If you have trouble logging in, please contact the Technology Department to get your password reset.
Follow this link to find books in our database and learn more about the Northpoint library. If you have any questions about using the Library portal, you can contact our Library staff.
Visit here to browse our robust knowledge base or open a ticket with our support team. You can request password resets, let us know about printing issues, or anything else support related. We are here to help!
At Northpoint, you can print from anywhere, and pick it up at one of our Konica printers on campus. We call this cloud printing (we did not coin the term). To use our cloud printing service, please do the following:
- Sign into our printing portal using the same information you use to get into Canvas. If you no longer have this information, please email support so we can reset your password.
- Follow the steps, click Print.
- After receiving a message indicating the job was sent, you can now pick up your print job at any of our Konica Minolta printers on campus. There is currently one in the library, one in the second floor of each Tupelo building, and there is one in the Academy building.
- The cloud printing service will accept Microsoft Office document formats, PDF’s, and Image files. It does not support Apple Pages or Keynote documents.
Pairing ID Cards
You need to pair your student ID card with our printers in order to use our cloud printing service. To do this, please perform the following steps:
- Acquire your Canvas login information (you will need this information to pair your card to your student account)
- Bring your student ID card to a Konica-Minolta printer on campus
- Enter your username and password (same as Canvas, as noted above) but DO NOT click “Login.”
- If you click “Login” prematurely, you will need to log out and start again.
- After entering your information, hold your student ID card up next to the HID card reader on the printer. This will be clearly marked, and to the right of the login screen.
- This should log you in, and your card is now paired!
If you have any trouble with this process, or something goes awry, please contact support and we can help you pair your ID card.