WE UNDERSTAND. WE HEAR YOU.
Not everyone can leave their ministry setting and be an on campus student. Life is busy and on campus traditional classes do not exactly fit into your ministry, family, and work schedule. Traditional education pathways may not be for everyone, so Northpoint offers online education for students who prefer other delivery systems. The benefit of taking online classes: personalized registration help from the Academic office, classes taught from a biblical worldview, and a manageable schedule. You can do this! Give us a call or reach out to us by email at [email protected].
Associate in Arts Concentrations:
- Assemblies of God Credentialing Preparation
- This degree fulfills the Assembly of God educational requirements for licensure and ordination.
- Specialized Ministry
Bachelor of Arts Vocational Majors:
- Pastoral Ministry
- Ministry Leadership
- Student Ministry
- Children and Family Ministry
- Intercultural Ministry
- *Worship Arts Ministry is not offered online yet*
Master of Arts in practical theology:
- Pastoral Leadership
- Spiritual Formation
More information: 2021-2022 NPBC Academic Catalog
- Northpoint Bible College (NPBC) takes part in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. NC-SARA is a voluntary, National approach to state oversight of postsecondary distance education. This new approval allows NPBC to offer online courses in 49 states (California excluded) and increases our program reach beyond our brick and mortar walls.
- Northpoint uses Canvas for our learning management software program for all online and on-campus classes. Canvas is 100% Native cloud & 99.9% annual uptime which means it is reliable. If you have any questions or problems, their 24/7 Educational Online Support: 1-844-611-2437 will help you. Check out their website: https://www.instructure.com/canvas/higher-education
Northpoint IT Support
- Northpoint IT Support is primarily available by email; to submit a support ticket email: [email protected]
- Phone: 978-478-3483
Sonis by Jenzabar
- Northpoint’s student information system is run through Sonis by Jenzabar.
- Uses cloud based technology
- All official academic records are held here, like grades and attendance.
- Check out their website: https://jenzabar.com/product/jenzabar-sonis
Educational Support System
Center For Academic Development (CAD)
- Learning support services are offered to all Northpoint Bible College students who qualify under the ADA/Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. To arrange support services, students must notify the Center for Academic Development (CAD) of the disability, provide appropriate documentation, and request specific accommodations. The Center for Academic Development is located on the second floor of the Bell Center Library.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone 978-478-3481
- Our registrar’s office is fully equipped and ready to help students with questions regarding orientation, registration, scheduling, transfers, academic advising, and graduation. It is our goal to see you through, from an an accepted student until graduation. If you have any questions for someone in our office or need to connect with your academic advisor, please reach out to our office. We are more than be happy to assist you.
- Email at [email protected]
- Call at (978) 478-3453
online student grievance policy
You can participate in your class any time of day in any location where you have an internet connection. You can even participate in class on your tablet or mobile device! Students may submit weekly work when it is convenient for them because all assignments are submitted electronically.
Collaboration and Interaction
Each course incorporates opportunities for you to collaborate and interact with your peers as well as your professors. Video content allows you to see your professor as well as any information they share; you can even search for keywords in the lectures! Many courses also incorporate creative activities and assess your learning in more ways than just tests and quizzes, so you always have an opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge.